Local scout and community groups reach out to our Division to help build trails, clean up a park or stream, install equipment, or build features that will benefit the community.
If you would like to participate in a park cleanup or similar volunteer opportunity, please apply through our Group Volunteer Application
, and our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch.
If you have a Scout Service Project in mind, please complete and submit a Park Improvement Proposal
Past Scout Projects
- New mile markers along the entire length of the Ballenger Creek Trail
- Rehabilitation of the Amphitheater area at Kemptown Park
- Construction and installation of new bluebird boxes at Fountain Rock Park
- New raised garden beds/containment boxes for the garden at Rose Hill Manor Park
- A number of removal of invasive species and replanting of native plant species projects at various park locations
- Walking trail improvements at various park locations